1. Technology Development - Readmore.....
2. Start-Up Businesses based on Novel Technologies
Funds are provided for;
- • Development of new products, processes and services with a commercial potential
- • Development of prototypes
- • Quality improvement of existing products/ processes
- • Scaling up of laboratory research
- • Industrial designing
- • Efficient use of resources resulting in significant cost reduction
- • Reverse engineering
- • Adaptation of imported technologies
- • Development of viable substitutes for imports
- • Commercialization of new technologies through start-ups, licensing, joint ventures/public-private partnerships etc.
- State sector (State Universities and R&D institutions), Non –State sector (Companies)* and Individuals* are eligible to submit applications.
Applications are evaluated quarterly for the above grants - Readmore.....
3. Support for Intellectual Property Protection
- Funds are provided (on reimbursement basis) for filing patents locally and apply under Patent Corporation Treaty (PCT). - Readmore.....