1. Competitive Research Grants
- NSF will be awarding Competitive Research Grants to undertake research in the following disciplines:
- • Agriculture & Food Science
- • Library & Information Science
- • Basic Science
- • Oceanography & Marine Resources
- • Biotechnology & Bioethics
- • Science Education
- • Environment & Biodiversity
- • Social Sciences
- • Health Sciences
- • Science & Technology Policy Studies
- • Engineering Sciences, Architecture & Information Communication Technology
- • Indigenous Knowledge
- - Readmore.....
2. Research Fellowships
- Provides financial support to eminent senior scientists/engineers with postgraduate or equivalent qualifications as determined by the Board of Management, to carry out fulltime research (must be of national priority), up to 3 years. - Readmore.....
3. Postdoctoral Research Scientist Grants
- Provides an opportunity for scientists/engineers with good research record and recent Doctoral degrees to carryout fulltime research. - Readmore.....
4. Postgraduate Research Scholarships
- To conduct full-time research leading to MPhil and Doctoral degrees.
5. Research Equipment Grants
- Assists the acquisition of equipment for research that is generally too costly to be purchased by the Research Institutions and Universities. - Readmore.....
6. Research Spare Parts Grants
- Enables researchers to purchase the necessary spare parts to repair/maintain research equipment. - Readmore.....
Applications are evaluated quarterly for the above grants