Access to Research for Development and Innovation is a database of scholarly literature which provides free or low cost online access from diverse fields of Science & Technology. It provides access to over 10,000 journal titles, Books and Reference Works to 107 developing countries.
The ARDI database specifically aims to:
- Reinforce the capacity of developing countries to participate in the global knowledge economy.
- Support researchers in developing countries in creating and developing new solutions to technical challenges faced on a local and global level.
The database can be accessed at the National Science Foundation free of charge by the research and higher education community.
How to request Information:
- The database is accessible within the NSF premises from Monday through Friday from 8.30 am - 4.00pm. Searching and downloading of articles is free. Soft copies are provided for free while a nominal fee will be charged for print outs.
- You can also forward your information requirements though e-mail, phone or normal post.
- Ms.Jayanthi Weeratunge,
- Information Officer,
- National Science Library & Resource Centre,
- National Science Foundation,
- 47/5, Vidya Mawatha,
- Colombo 07.
- T.P. 011-2696771-3.